home email freebies tpt pinterest

Monday, July 23, 2012

Welcome to Shining and Sparkling in First Grade! I am a first grade teacher who loves to relive my childhood by showering my firsties with glitter, stickers, rainbows, and unicorns.  Even with the increased rigor and workload on our young first graders, I'm passionate about keeping some SPARKLE in first grade.  I'm excited to start the 2012-2013 school year as a blogger!  I teach in a small town, but big school, on the east coast.  I'm excited to share my ideas with you and to link you to the awesome ideas I find on other blogs.  This year will mark my 12th (!) year teaching.  I have improved so much as a teacher since I started following blogs.  I hope you will be able to leave here with an idea or two that you can use!
Keep sparkling!

No comments:

Post a Comment