home email freebies tpt pinterest

Friday, August 2, 2013

A Back to School Center *FREEBIE*

Hi loyal readers!  I know I’ve been absolutely MIA from this blog for a few months!  To make it up to you, I’ve just uploaded a brand new freebie to start the new school year.  This is a math center that focuses on patterning.  Use the pretty cover sheet and student directions to display at your center.  There’s even a recording sheet included to hold your new firsties accountable for their work. 

Click the picture to download.

image

We’ve had quite a bit of excitement for the last few months!  I have exciting news to share!  I’m expecting a baby girl this fall!!!!  And…we moved into the house of our dreams last week!  Woo hoo!!!!  It’s been a rough road getting to this point and it certainly looked like it could all fall apart quite a few times, but here we are and we couldn’t be happier!  I hope that helps to explain why I’ve not been blogging for a while! 

Since yesterday was the first day of August, the official “back to school month,” I went into my classroom to work all day yesterday.  I mainly spent my time purging all the junk I’ve accumulated over the last 12 years (gasp!).  I have SO much more to do before school starts!  I’ll post pictures as soon as things start to look presentable.  Enjoy the freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment