home email freebies tpt pinterest

Friday, November 23, 2012

Cyber Monday (Plus Tuesday) Sale


I love a good sale!  And now that the big Black Friday rush is over, how about doing a little shopping for your teaching needs?  In case you haven't heard, at Teachers Pay Teachers there is a HUGE, MEGA, GINORMOUS sale on Cyber Monday + Tuesday (November 26th and 27th).  Everything in my store will be 20% off!  Wowie Wow Wow!!!  Not only will you get 20% off, but if you enter this code: CMT12, you'll get an additional 10% off.  That adds up to a savings up 28% off the regular price.  My cart is already full of goodies!!! 

You do not want to miss this sale!  Head over to TPT now to load up your cart with all those great units you've added to your wish list.  You can click on the picture above from the lovely Ashley Hughes to head to my store or click on any of the products featured below. All 31 of my teaching resources will be on sale.  Here are some of my favorite products you might want to check out:





And check out one of my newest additions, a bundle zip file containing the first 5 Houghton Mifflin Theme Resource Packs

1 comment:

  1. I do have my TpT cart FULL. I'm looking forward to going through all the good units tomorrow night!
    I nominated you for an award. Come on over and check it out.
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete