home email freebies tpt pinterest

Monday, October 29, 2012

Classroom Freebies Link Up

Well, as Sandy knocks on my door, I am enjoying the next two days at home with my sweet little guy and our sweet little dog.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that our power stays on!!!  I'm not sure what we'll do if we lose it.  Yesterday was a mad rush to the store for bread and bottled water and wondering if maybe, just maybe this storm is being a little over-hyped.  Today it's raining and breezy and I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse.

Since I'm home, I have time to blog!  Yay!  I'm linking up today with Classroom Freebies to share my center signs freebie.  Head on over there to check it out along with a ton of other great freebies shared by brilliant bloggers!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
 
 
It's your lucky day because I'm also linking up with Heather over at Peacocks and Penguins for her Quick and Crafty linky.  Love it!  Click the picture to check it out!



 

1 comment: