home email freebies tpt pinterest

Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Sale!

Hi friends!
Who doesn't love a good sale?  Now that pretty much everyone will be back to school this week, I'd thought I'd have an end of summer sale.
Click on the link to hop on over to my Teachers Pay Teachers store to enjoy my Labor Day sale.  EVERYTHING in my store is 15% off TODAY ONLY! 
While you're there, check out some of my newest awesome tools for your classroom: (click on the picture to view them in my store)

Labor Day Survey and Graphing Packet


 
Bushels of Learning Fun (Math Centers)
This packet is filled with 5 centers to practice dot patterns, ten frames, ordering and comparing numbers and more!
 
 
I hope you find something that will help your students learn and take some of the weight off of your shoulders!  Keep sparkling!


No comments:

Post a Comment