home email freebies tpt pinterest

Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Fun {Freebie}

Happy weekend!
I am thrilled to tell you that I'm celebrating the first day of a four-day weekend!  Yay!  Today, my husband and I took our son to the pumpkin patch.  Tomorrow is a day spent shopping at an outdoor market in our town.  Such fall fun we will be having!
Celebrate with me by downloading my new fall freebie!  Just click on the picture to head over to my TPT store to download for free!  Enjoy!  If you like it here, become a follower!

4 comments:

  1. 4 day weekend? I am so jealous! We don't get any time off. The kids are out on Monday, but we have teacher in-service all day. :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your long weekend. They go by fast! Thanks for the freebie. :-)

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 day weekend, I am officially jealous! Thank you so much for linking to my Fall Freebie Linky Party! I am your newest follower!
    Christine
    www.thecrazypre-kclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just boo'd you. Check out the link here:
    http://flyingintofirst.blogspot.com/2012/10/i-got-bood-was-in-tpt-newsletter-and.html

    ReplyDelete