home email freebies tpt pinterest

Sunday, September 2, 2012

First Week Whirlwind

Wow!  One week in and it sure was BUSY!  We only got about 2/3 of what I had planned finished.  But, there’s always next week, right?
Here are some of the things we did this week:


High-frequency WOrd Practice
001
These are a few pages from my high-frequency words freebie.  Check it out here:
BTS 1





Labor Day

006
These are the completed adult Labor Day surveys.  We were so excited to read the surveys and graph the responses!!!!  Remember, if you haven’t taught your students about Labor Day yet, it's not to late. This packet would be a great thing to do this week.  Check the surveys and graphing ideas out in my Labor Day packet here:
labor day 1




Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
008
We read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and made this adorable craftivity, an idea from a lovely lady I teach withSmile





 David Goes To School
009
We read David Goes to School and made this too cute craftivity.  Check it out here, in Angie Neal’s TPT store. 


We did so much more than all of this, but we were so busy that I didn’t take pictures of our ten-frame fun, our dot patterns on dice, our jitter juice, our class books, our time capsules, and lots more.  I am going to try harder to take more pictures. 
Luckily, I have a truly great class filled with little sweethearts!  I am so excited that I get to spend a whole year with them!  Now that we’re in a routine, I plan on taking lots more pictures and updating you more frequently.
Keep sparkling!

1 comment:

  1. I will be using the high frequency words sheets in the coming weeks. Thanks for reminding me. Looks like a great weeks.
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete