Friday, December 13, 2013

CHRISTMAS COUPONS FOR YOUR STUDENTS~a freebie

If you are looking for an affordable way to spoil your students this Christmas, then you have come to the right place.  How about a Christmas coupon book? 
042
Last year I gave these out and my students LOVED redeeming them throughout the rest of the school year.  It was really cute to see who spent them all in the first week and who saved them right up until the end of the school year.  Those coupons sure did burn a whole in the pocket of some of my students. 
This book of coupons is completely free and you’ll only have to print, cut, and staple to prepare your booklet.  The following five coupons along with a cover page are included:
  • No homework pass
  • 20 Minutes free computer time
  • Eat lunch with your teacher
  • Switch seats with a friend for the day
  • Bring a stuffed animal to school
I have updated the coupons with an expiration date of "last day of school" and I have changed my name to “your teacher.”  The pictures shown are from last year, since I’m currently on maternity leave and won’t be seeing my students this Christmas. Just click on the picture above to download the coupons. 
Since I love all that glitters, I also gave my students a set of sparkly pencils with a cute gift tag. 
046
Again, I have changed the date to 2015.  Feel free to click on the pic to download your free set of gift tags!
Time for me to get back to my sweet bundle of joy who is one month old today!!! OMG, where is the time going??
Disclaimer:  This post is a blast from the past and basically an update of a post I wrote last year after receiving requests to change the datesSmile

4 comments:

  1. These gifts are perfect and so much fun!! I love the passes and those glitter pencils are my favorite-- thanks for sharing the 2014 freebie with us :) I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and thanks again for linking up!

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these and used something similar in my classroom last year. But I am having trouble downloading yours...does it just take a while?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Molly!
    I just found your blog from TpT! Are you from PA? I'm a PA blogger :)
    Would you be interested in joining a PA Blogger's group on FB?
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete